In case you’re new here, hi!
Digital Marketing Consultant & Trainer
Leveraging my expertise in digital marketing, strategy and technology to help businesses grow online & elevate customer experience
- Bringing over 10 years of experience in digital marketing, marketing automation and CRM in Australia and Europe.
- A master’s degree qualified marketing specialist with an international background.
- Delivering digital marketing services in both English and French.
- An experienced marketing trainer: 150+ training sessions delivered across industries and regions: Australia, Europe, Asia.
Here’s what my clients achieve:
Generating leads, closing sales and retaining customers
- Lead generation: how to generate visitors and how to convert these visitors into leads
- Lead nurturing: how to nurture leads and keep people engaged with personalised and relevant content
- Conversion: how to convert leads into happy customers
- Delivery: How to best deliver products and services to customers
- Retention, up-sell and cross-sell: how do retain customers and ensure they remain for life
- Enablement: training marketing teams in the latest digital practices
What those who have worked with Marion have to say
“I attended a digital marketing program led by Marion. It was really a great experience and I found it very useful. She covered so much in 1 class. She is definitely a specialist in her field. Definitely recommending!”
VERONIKA B, MANAGER, HOI AN, VIETNAM
A little bit about me
I grew up in a little town in sunny south of France. After studying marketing in France and England, one day, I decided to hop on a plane and move to Australia to study a master’s degree. Loved this country so much that I worked in digital marketing in Sydney after graduating and lived in this beautiful city for many years (almost a decade!).
Then I moved again across continents and launched my own location-independent consultancy to help clients grow their business online.
But let me tell you a little bit about my marketing journey.
My marketing background
An international marketing education
My student life took me to 3 countries – a truly international academic education – graduating from universities in France, England and Australia.
Here’s the details if you’re curious:
- Master of Commerce in Business, 2009. Macquarie University, Sydney, AUSTRALIA
- Master of Marketing and International Management, 2007. IDRAC Business School, Montpellier, FRANCE
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), International Management, 2006. Middlesex University, London, ENGLAND
What came next on my marketing journey
Me & Marketing Automation
My love story with Marketing Automation started in 2010 when it became part of my daily process and an indispensable tool in my marketing arsenal while working as a Digital Marketing Manager and Consultant for Loaded Technologies, a technology and consulting firm in Sydney, Australia.
That’s when I became fascinated with automation
Deploying marketing platforms, building sales funnels, putting all the pieces together. The automation potential was just mind-blowing so I decided to move to Marketing Automation consulting in addition to digital services to help businesses embark on their own Automation journey, using platforms like HubSpot, Marketo and Pardot.
Helping businesses elevate customer experience with Marketing Automation
100% pure marketing: working in marketing tech with marketing teams
In my previous role as a Senior Customer Insights Consultant at Squiz in Sydney, I worked with clients globally to design and manage significant implementations of Marketing Automation and their orchestrations across channels for B2B and B2C companies including leading universities and education providers, not-for-profit, technology, various financial, banking and insurance companies.
Getting certifications from la crème de la crème of marketing technology
As a marketing consultant, I obtained marketing technology certifications (Marketo Certified Consultant, Marketo Certified Expert, and HubSpot Agency Partner certifications) at my previous roles in agencies.