How to map your Customer Journey:
- Complete the left hand column using CUSTOMER SEGMENTS as defined by your organization.
- Fill in the STAGES (or phases) each customer goes through on the journey to buy products/services from your organisation.
- Identify the desired CALLS-TO-ACTION for each phase. ie. What action does the prospect/customer needs to take to move to the next phase.
- Name the CHANNELS / TOUCHPOINTS that will be used to present these Calls-to-Action, ie. email, blog, Landing Page, social media, ads, SMS, etc.
- Add in the MOMENT OF TRUTH boxes ie. the action taken that shows the prospect/customer has moved from one phase to another.