Independent, flexible and custom service to help you choose the marketing automation platform that best fits your needs.
Evaluating and selecting a business critical application like marketing automation can be overwhelming. As an independent Marketing Automation Consultant, I’m dedicated to help you choose the platform that best meets your business needs, size, budget and goals.
From simple advice to full project management, I can help you:
- Clearly define the business challenges, goals and opportunities
- Understand and organise your business requirements and map them to marketing automation software capabilities
- Develop the roadmap for your marketing automation journey
- Navigate the crowded marketing automation technology market and shortlist software providers
- Organise product demos and help you evaluate marketing automation providers
- Help you build a marketing scenario or use case and liaise with providers to develop and present a campaign or workflow.
What those who have worked with Marion have to say
Marion is a passionate and skillful inbound marketer, a great trainer and teacher. Her online marketing knowledge and skills helped our company increase website traffic by 200%, increase leads by 300% and acquire a lot more customers in the past 12 months. Her professional manner and deep understanding on inbound marketing and marketing software such … Continue reading Aaron Chen, Marketing Manager, C-Mac Industries
Marion is a talented marketer with a lovely blend of passion, intelligence and drive. She is a focused and energetic professional that is results driven. Her proven track record is testament to her ability to manage a project from objective setting through to successful delivery. She has always shown great initiative and work ethic. Thoughtful, … Continue reading Veronica Mikhail, Senior Director of Marketing, APAC and Japan, SugarCRM
Marion is fully packed with her determination and devotion to achieve her goal and reach her target. She is very much result-driven to generate the success for her clients. She is technically astute and easy to communicate too. I’m glad and lucky to work with her.
I just wanted to say a few words of thanks for presenting such an informative online marketing seminar. You covered all the topics concerning how to grow one’s business using Facebook, Twitter, and all the social media. And, you were kind enough to, after the seminar, answer a few specific questions I had pertaining to … Continue reading John Miller, Investment Adviser