Overview: Implemented and managed events and Open Days programs for universities using Marketo Marketing Automation.
- Working with the Universities’ marketing teams on the strategy and automation requirements, eg: content requirements, data, requirements for content personalisation, campaign documentation
- Generating leads for the Open day events by getting them to register for the event using landing pages and forms
- Capturing important data about prospective students’ interests, demographic and behavioural data
- Automating events communications by building, testing and managing automated event programs with all relevant assets and workflows: event invitations, reminders, registration confirmations, Thank You for Attending, Sorry we Missed You, post-event follow ups emails, forms, lists, landing pages, thank you pages and reports.
- Personalising email communications using with dynamic content based on their interests, and nurturing them with relevant content
- Using Marketo Event iPad app to check attendees in at the Open Day events
- Tailoring post-event communications based on who the prospective students are and what they’re interested in
- Implementing, testing, executing, analysing, improving, rince and repeat.