Set up for success with a complete marketing automation strategy.
- Marketing and lead management process design and optimisation: Setting up or refining your marketing and sales processes, encompassing lead segmentation, lead qualification, sales-hand off, lead recycling, and automate where appropriate.
- Marketing automation roadmap : Documenting the approach, timelines and marketing automation goals for achieving key milestones.
- Data and segmentation: Understanding the data you have and the data you need. Identifying data hygiene processes and providing guidance for data segmentation.
- Buyer personas: Defining or reviewing and refining your buyer personas.
- Lead lifecycle: Getting a clear understanding of your customer lifecycle and their lifecycle stages. Establishing a universal terminology definition for the key terms you use to track sales and marketing pipeline.
- Customer journey mapping: Looking at how customers are interacting with you, mapping out all touchpoints, and identifying key content and calls to action to move them through their journey.
- Content strategy and mapping: Working with you to review your content inventory, map content to the appropriate customer journey stage, identify content development opportunities, and provide guidance to ensure your content is ready for marketing automation and lead nurturing.
- Lead scoring, development and optimisation : Identifying demographic and behavioural parameters to score leads and customers and identify sales opportunities.
- Lead generation and nurturing processes, customer acquisition and retention.
- Progressive profiling: advising on how to progressively profile your prospects, to increase conversion rates, gather insights and better qualify leads.
- Reporting, analytics and measurements: Benchmarking, defining metrics and recommending KPIs and key success metrics to report on digital marketing performance.
- Marketing programs and campaigns: Identifying the needs for the marketing programs based on your business and marketing objectives.
What those who have worked with Marion have to say
Marion is a passionate and skillful inbound marketer, a great trainer and teacher. Her online marketing knowledge and skills helped our company increase website traffic by 200%, increase leads by 300% and acquire a lot more customers in the past 12 months. Her professional manner and deep understanding on inbound marketing and marketing software such … Continue reading Aaron Chen, Marketing Manager, C-Mac Industries
Marion is a talented marketer with a lovely blend of passion, intelligence and drive. She is a focused and energetic professional that is results driven. Her proven track record is testament to her ability to manage a project from objective setting through to successful delivery. She has always shown great initiative and work ethic. Thoughtful, … Continue reading Veronica Mikhail, Senior Director of Marketing, APAC and Japan, SugarCRM
Marion is fully packed with her determination and devotion to achieve her goal and reach her target. She is very much result-driven to generate the success for her clients. She is technically astute and easy to communicate too. I’m glad and lucky to work with her.
I just wanted to say a few words of thanks for presenting such an informative online marketing seminar. You covered all the topics concerning how to grow one’s business using Facebook, Twitter, and all the social media. And, you were kind enough to, after the seminar, answer a few specific questions I had pertaining to … Continue reading John Miller, Investment Adviser